Strength and conditioning coaching can be defined as the preparation of athletes to meet the demands of their sport. Strength and conditioning coaching can be defined as the preparation of athletes to meet the demands of their sport.
Injury prevention, baseline strength, balance and co-ordination are key tenants of success for every sport. Each quality is emphasized in EMF S&C coaching sessions and progressed to its fullest to ensure complete athletic development.
All Strength and conditioning memberships include;
- Functional movement analysis (Stand alone cost €50)
- Body composition measurements (Stand alone cost €40)
- Strength and power assessment (Stand alone cost €50) using Chrono jump force mat
- Scientifically tailored and progressed program specific to athletes ability, sport and time of season (Stand alone cost €50)
- Load monitoring of athletes full training regime in order to prevent undue fatigue and susceptibility to injury
- 1, 2 or 3 coaching sessions per week depending on time of season and/or ability of athlete (Stand alone cost €120, €320 or €480)
- Nutritional advice and planners for optimal performance and body composition
Standalone costs refer to purchasing each assessment or session on its own as a one off.
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP NOW
Strength and Conditioning memberships are as follows –
1 session p/w = €37.50/Week
All memberships are based off a minimum commitment of 3 months. This is to ensure appreciable results are seen and maintained.
Long term athlete development will also be incorporated to include in-season, post-season and pre-season strength and conditioning work.
Terms & Conditions
All memberships are direct debit monthly payments paid one month in advance. Note that there are no refunds on unused sessions unless a valid doctor’s note can be provided. Also note that we require 24 hours’ notice of cancellations, as a full session charge will apply if 24 hours is not given.